Germany Rules CBD a ‘Novel Food.’ Can the US Catch Up With Regulation? Earlier this week, Court officials in Germany established the classification for CBD (cannabidiol) as a novel food. This was done following the ruling...Read More
Lodestar News The cannabis market has exploded in recent years, especially the relative newcomer, CBD. CBD is a non-psychoactive component of the cannabis species which has shown to have numerous medicinal benefits, it has shown...Read More
- A New Trade Associate Paves the Way For CBD Regulation (UK)
- Germany Rules CBD a ‘Novel Food.’ Can the US Catch Up With Regulation?
- Failed Drug Test Results in Class Lawsuit Against CBD Gummy Manufacturer; Claims Fraud
- Study Concludes a Fall in Opioid Deaths by 21% From Cannabis Dispensaries
- Coast Guard Bans Members From Using Cannabis Dispensaries