A New Trade Associate Paves the Way For CBD Regulation (UK) It seems there are more and more stories coming out about people failing drug tests, getting arrested just for holding CBD, and just a whole jumble of issues between...Read More
Germany Rules CBD a ‘Novel Food.’ Can the US Catch Up With Regulation? Earlier this week, Court officials in Germany established the classification for CBD (cannabidiol) as a novel food. This was done following the ruling...Read More
Lodestar News A study published in the journal Economic Inquiry found something truly remarking in...Read More
- A New Trade Associate Paves the Way For CBD Regulation (UK)
- Germany Rules CBD a ‘Novel Food.’ Can the US Catch Up With Regulation?
- Failed Drug Test Results in Class Lawsuit Against CBD Gummy Manufacturer; Claims Fraud
- Study Concludes a Fall in Opioid Deaths by 21% From Cannabis Dispensaries
- Coast Guard Bans Members From Using Cannabis Dispensaries